See breakdown of all you need to know about our Summit
HOT CONFERENCE TOPICS
- Driving Patient Engagement with Content Marketing
- Multichannel Strategy in the Pharma Environment
- Marketing Capabilities Meeting Customer Needs
- Exciting Partnerships Forming Between Big Pharma and Tech
- Using Digital Marketing to Engage with Customers
- Future of Brand Development
- How to Build Meaningful Relationships in the Digital Era?
The big technology players significantly impact the healthcare market and might eventually disrupt it. Pharma companies need to compete with these companies and adapt quickly to the new environment. Experts within pharma marketing need to be prepared to adjust to these changes and implement latest ideas and solutions. The best way how to get the answers to your questions is to attend our business conference.
The 9th Annual Pharma Marketing: Digital Marketing & CEM Summit is focused not only on the key steps of building a strong base of successful marketing, but also on the best ways how to optimise its processes, and how to transform and adapt digitalisation strategies. This highly interactive business event with limited seats offers delegates a remarkable opportunity to learn about prevailing frameworks and trends from experience of senior level decision makers representing TOP companies within the industry. The upcoming pharma marketing event creates a unique opportunity to discuss their opinions and moreover, to get their know-how. Come and be part of an interactive conversation about the hottest topics that marketing executives are nowadays experiencing in Europe at our unique pharma marketing conference!
WHO WILL YOU MEET
Members of board, C-level, Senior/Global Vice Presidents, Directors, Heads of departments from pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Pharma Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Multi-channel Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Engagement
- Customer Centricity
- Patient Centricity
- Market Access
- Digital Customer Analytics
8 October 2019 – 15.00 – 16.00
Multichannel Marketing in the Right Way
- The role of a multichannel integration in customer relationship management
- The power of a multichannel strategy that addresses modern customer needs
- Efficient ways how to set a couple of KPIs and track how the numbers change over the time
- How advanced is your multichannel and CX offering?
8 October 2019 – 16:00 – 17:00
- Choosing the right technology and tools in order to provide better experiences
- What is the value delivered to the customers with the help of digital?
- How do we support our customers during digital transformation?
- Do all the customers want to become digitised?