15+ Case Studies
Practical and real-world case studies from the leading experts
Meet like-minded peers as they discuss crucial challenges, breakthroughs and trends within the industry.
10+ Hours of Networking
Valuable conversations and endless networking opportunities with delegates, speakers.
MULTI-CHANNEL PLANNING: Optimize the Customer Engagement
within the Multi-channel planning as a Part of the Brand planning Execution
DISRUPTIVE INNOVATIONS: Risks and Opportunities when cooperating
DIGITAL HEALTH APPLICATION: Identify Regulations and Limitations
posed by the legal and medical Departments
INTERACTION: Pharma Industry with the Patient-customer Experience
DIGITAL HEALTH: Understand the Difference between the Multi-channel
and digital Health
Director of Multichannel Marketing
Director Customer Operations, Global Innovative Pharma
Head of Digital
Customer Engagement Director
Request full event brochure
Fill your details in the form below and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
This is the event where you can access the people and ideas that matter most to your business.
A programme that will inspire you and gives you opportunity to network with your peers on one of the most leading and exciting events.
- Networking possibilities
- Discussing key issues in breakout sessions
- Meet with new business partners
- Unrivalled speakers lineup with real industry professionals
- One-on-One Business Meetings
- Focused, productive and balanced Agenda
- Informal gatherings outside conference hours
Allan Lloyds events are famed for being highly interactive. Through our special discussion panels and roundtable discussion formats you will be able to discuss all of the complex issues that you are facing with our speakers and delegates.
Members of board, C-level, Senior Vice Presidents, Vice Presidents, Directors and Heads of departments from Pharmaceutical industry involved in:
- Pharma Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Multi-channel Management
- Customer Experience Management
- Customer Excellence
- Customer Engagement
- Patient Centricity
- Market Access
FOR MORE INFORMATION
Request the full event programme. Fill your details in the form and we will send you the whole brochure filled with all details.
Pre-Conference Workshop4 October 2016
Optimal level of the customer engagement execution
4 October 2016 (15:00-16:00)
- Theory vs. practiceDetermining the “customer” – is it the patient or the HCP?
- Optimal number and size of the patient´s segmentsCustomer needs vs. value
- How do you not only engage with the customer but also maintain the relationship?
Multi-channel marketing in the customer engagement and experience
4 October 2016 (16:00-17:00)
- Aiming to reach the “segment of one”, making each customer feel the message is “customized” and relevant to them
- What are the most preferred and effective channels?
- Content vs. Channels
- How do you manage standing out in the vast world of the digital marketing?
- What are the strategies to receive a relevant customer feedback?
BUY YOUR TICKET ONLINE!
The 6th Annual Global Pharma Marketing Summit will take place in the nhow Berlin Hotel, Stralauer Allee, 3,10245 Berlin.
Things to do in Berlin:
- Visit the Brandenburg Gate – Once a symbol of division, now a symbol for the re-unification of Germany
- Take a Hop on/off bus tour of the city
- Walk through Checkpoint Charlie – the principal gateway between East and West from 1961 – 1990