for your brand to stay competitive
How mapping the digital journey
informs marketing efforts
Pharma Marketing Summit - Digital Marketing & CEM
will give you the opportunity to understand the importance of being customer-centric, to learn how to build a customer-centric Multi-Channel strategy for your brand and to discover how establishing Multi-Channel and Omni-Channel strategies can help in customer experience.
- Find out how mapping the digital journey informs marketing efforts
- Explore how to leverage all the available channels to increase customer engagement (including social media)
- Learn how to make the best channel mix for target customers
- Gain knowledge of factors which help to identify the best sites to ensure their high performance
- Gain fresh insight on educational campaign development
- Discover a new offering of product and digital services to differentiate and increase customer engagement
We have brought together experts from leading pharmaceutical companies such as Sanofi, Roche, AstraZeneca, Mylan, Bayer, Abbott, Janssen and MSD to give you exclusive insights into the world of digital marketing. A balanced split of top experts will share their case studies and knowledge with the audience which adds to the attractiveness and quality of this event. We will discuss the factors of success and failure of some of the leading multichannel strategies and also discover how to implement game design elements into your strategy.
Don’t miss your chance to join us and uncover new potential ways of improving, defining and designing your digital marketing strategy, explore what Social Media channels are most effective for your business and what does Big Data mean for customer experience in 2015.
Expected attendees will be Members of Board, C-level, Vice Presidents, Directors, Head and Senior Managers from the Pharmaceutical industry involved in:
Kamil Levent Arslan
Sales & Stakeholder Relations Director
Executive Director of Strategy, Global Commercial Excellence
Chairperson: Kasia Hein Peters
VP Head of Dengue Marketing
Senior Vice President Marketing Europe & Australia
Venue - Berlin
Enjoy over 10 hours of networking with industry peers
Sanofi Pasteur, Mylan, Bayer, AstraZeneca, MSD, and more...
15 case studies from keynote speakers from Fortune 500 companies
Interactive panel discussion, roundtable discussion and speed networking session